Friday, April 11, 2008

Japanese Game Show



This is so funny! I love it! I was laughing so hard. Trust me when I say don't watch this with a full bladder...if you know what I mean!
Ok, so I had my sister watch this and I had to explain what was going on. The game is set in a library and the participants can't laugh out loud. Whoever gets the "skull" card has to have something done to them. Anyway, watch it and you will get the idea.

3 comments:

shauna said...

I was dying! That was so funny. I kept laughing out loud and Heidi was in bed saying, "Mom! Why do you keep laughing?? What is so funny??" The worst would have to be that old man! Where do the Japanese get their ideas? Hey, you should run 100 miles with me. It will be fun to keep track together. And we can even race and see who gets to 100 first. I am already at 8 miles but I think you still might be able to beat me considering my 'handicap'. It is beautiful out today and if we were still neighbors I would buy a BBQ and invite you and Preston over for some beef brisket. Ben bought on the other day thinking it was $5 and didn't realize it was $5.98 a pound. Anyway, we could hang out, eat and end the evening with a riveting game of Scattergories. What fun that would be!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

haha!! that was awesome!! i love it! i'm going to show daniel, he'll laugh his head off!!

mindy said...

we watched this a while ago, perusing YouTube for "funny". What an odd little pastime!