Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

What a fun day we had yesterday! Yummy Mexican food and great friends.



Here is Matt, my fellow Mexican, enjoying Pan de Polvo. Or as he affectionatley called it "quick sand cookies".


Enjoying the good things in life...Friends!




Preston and I doing what we do best...scarfing the food!



This picture of Kyle cracks me up!

Here are the cuties at the Party!










And after a long day of partying, some of us didn't want to go home.


The star of the party! Isn't he so cute...even if some(Ashley) say he looks like a turtle. I personally always thought turtles were cute! :)

7 comments:

andrea said...

ah, mexican food. yum

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh, we miss our old ward!! You guys are awesome! We didn't do anything for cinco de mayo! We need friends here in utah!

Michelle said...

That party was so fun!! Don't be upset Matt really liked those cookies and he wanted me to thank you for the beautiful picture of him on your blog. He loves it.

Anonymous said...

I hope that Preston didn't drip any BBQ sauce on Lincoln there. His eating looks pretty intense.

Valerie: said...

ahhh that makes me miss university village seeing all those familiar faces. Looks like you guys had a fun time.

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

how fun! we were wondering what the big event was over there in building 1- I still need to return your books sorry!!

Quinn and Ashley said...

WHAT?!! YOU said that!!!! I was just agreeing with you! I think Lincoln is really cute.