Don't you just love Halloween or Fall for that matter? I love this time of year! All my favorite holidays are right around the corner.
(Everett and I put cobwebs everywhere! He loves the spider hanging from the chandelier).

Don't you just love the color orange! I do! It's my favorite. And I love pumpkins that are HUGE and that you don't have to pay for.

I love the crisp air of Fall. Well, in the Burg it's more like frigid, but we do what we can.

Black cats, Bats, and full moons!

The best part about any holiday is the cookies!

Do you know how hard it is to make black icing?

We had a great Family Home Evening. After all our hard work we ate our Halloween cookies and watched Harry Potter. I love Harry Potter!
Ahh, the joys of Fall!
The season of possibilities!

7 comments:
Everett looks so big! He is thinning out. He doesn't have those big cheeks anymore, I think he is turning into a little boy.... I love your pumpkin and the cookies!
How funny that Mary Kay Lady is in your ward! Thank you SO much for coming by the way. Your house pictures are SO beautiful! I can't believe I havn't seen the finished product yet! Well, we found Everet's nemo the other day so we'll have to just come and see you one of these days and return the fish to it's rightful owner :)
Wow, you guys always have great family home evenings. We did pumpkin carving but cookies would be way fun! Thanks for the idea!!
Love the pumpkin..it's huge! Thanks for the comment! it made my day. I thought I might have seen your car at the dollar store earlier this week but I didn't see you...you may have been at k-mart instead :9( I would love to see you and the boys! you should come by sometime or we can come see your wonderful new home...i don't work so call me anytime or email!
I love all the stuff you can do with holidays! The pumpkin turned out awesome! I LOVE your house by the way. Preston did such a good job on it!
I do love Halloween...I just hate all the extra lbs. that come with it. :) My favorite is decorating too. You're so lucky to have a house to decorate now.
That looks really fun! Everett is getting so big!!
Post a Comment