
This little cutie is now walking! Hurray for Lincoln. It's a good thing he started early, now he has a chance at saving his life from the other little rascal that lives in our house, and uses his brother as a pillow, ball, or any other prop he feels will amuse him at the time.
In other ways of news,
Sorry for the blog drought. I've been too busy living life that I haven't had time to write about it...and I like it!
9 comments:
What a great picture! I can't believe he's walking already...but it's good that he has a small chance of getting away from everett. :)
Kathryn! Lincoln and Everett are SO big! I can't believe Lincoln is walking already! Hope you are doing well.
Glad to see your back in the blogging world. How old is Lincoln now? He is getting big!! Did you guys have a good christmas? Does Rexburg have a lot of snow? We are coming there in April for my brother's wedding and I am afraid there might be snow still...ahhh
oh, I can't believe how big he is!!!!! And I also can't believe that a kid of yours is that messy! :)
Love you! l hope to meet that big baby soon!
That's exciting! Did you catch it on tape yet? And I love his two big teeth! How cute!
That's one messy little one. Looks like fun. Walking is always an adventure!
I am glad that you have enjoyed your non-blogging days but i have missed them. Oh well, one day we will be neighbors and I won't need your blog to check out how cute your kids are. Don't you love it when they start walking? It is so fun.
He is so cute!! Even when I was there, he was wanting to do more than he should have for his age. Glad you are enjoying life!!
He is getting so big!! We found out we are having a boy. I am due in March and I'm so excited!!! P.S I love the dentist story, I can't believe that happened.
Post a Comment