Friday, May 22, 2009

Wow

Has it really been over a month since I last blogged?
So many great things have been going on, and I wish I could post pictures of all the wonderful things happening in our lives right now but...
my camera broke! Again! What is it with me and cameras?

So I will just have to tell you and unfortunately you will be bored because there are no pictures.

Everett started preschool. It is soooo weird. Lincoln and I miss him and we always go early to pick him up because we just can't take it any longer. :) Everett loves it. He has made lots of friends and his teachers really like him.

We went on our vacation to North Carolina and had a blast. Preston and I didn't want to go home, but isn't that how vacations are supposed to be. That way you always want to go back.

I am currently reading 3 books, working on 3 craft projects, and am slowly but surely decorating our very bare home on a very tight budget. I did however manage to buy the bunk bed Everett just had to have so that is a step in the right direction.

Everett and I are also going to doggy preschool. Yep, it's that time for little Dolly to get some schooling of her own. Preston is just excited he doesn't have to be a part of it.

Mister Lincoln got 3 more teeth. A total of 7 teeth! Now he can easily eat all the stuff he was already eating. Can you imagine eating chips with only four teeth? I tried it, it's awkward. :)

4 comments:

shauna said...

Can you imagine my surprise when I saw that you had blogged?? :) I have been waiting for you to call and get my address in california but now that I know you are tied up with pre-school and dog school i don't think i will get to see you. That would have made my day to see you. I will give you a call as soon as I can. I can't wait to hear more about your vacation and how your family is doing. I miss talking to you!

Me and My Boys said...

I was just thinking about you Yesterday! How are things going? I'm glad that Everett loves preschool, is it at the college? I need to call you some time next week. and Talk, I miss seeing you at the library. If you guys ever want to take a trip to Seattle you can stay with us, there are tons of things to do here. Just let us know. Good luck with doggy school! Miss ya

Michelle said...

How's it going my long lost friend?? I can't believe that Everett is already in Preschool. What a big boy!!

klm said...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284034467935