Oh Kathryn, I can't even tell you how excited I am for you, and hope we have the same good fortune. Your little boys will be such Good brothers, I'm ecstatic! I can't even tell you!
I'm so excited for you! You will LOVE it. They are just fun to have. I'm glad you posted because all day I've been debating whether to call and bother you to find out or just wait until you let everyone know. Thank you for posting about it. Is she still going to be Mercedes? Congratulations.
YEA for you guys. I just remembered today was the big day and had to check the blog, since it might be too late to call. So glad you posted. And I love that your boys are holding the announcement! So cute! Congrats!
11 comments:
Oh Kathryn, I can't even tell you how excited I am for you, and hope we have the same good fortune. Your little boys will be such Good brothers, I'm ecstatic! I can't even tell you!
YEAH!!!!!!!!! let the party planning begin!
YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!
I'm so excited for you! You will LOVE it. They are just fun to have. I'm glad you posted because all day I've been debating whether to call and bother you to find out or just wait until you let everyone know. Thank you for posting about it. Is she still going to be Mercedes? Congratulations.
YEA for you guys. I just remembered today was the big day and had to check the blog, since it might be too late to call. So glad you posted. And I love that your boys are holding the announcement! So cute!
Congrats!
omg how exciting...you will have sooo much fun with her!!
Congratulations!!
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you! I want my life to become yours. When we have another I would love a girl. Good-bye bugs, hello bows!!!
YEAH I am so excited to hear the news. I am so happy for you!
How exciting! Pink baby shower for you!!!
I am so behind on blog reading!!!!!! Congrats you guys! Girls are the BEST! SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment