I had my baby! A while ago. :)
On October 1st at 4 am little Liza Jo Lees was born. I love her. She is beautiful.
All these pictures were taken by my beautiful talented sister who totally sacrificed so much to come and see me. I love her!
This is me in labor. Who has a photo shoot in labor? It was fun though.

Preston hard at work timing my contractions. He got the easy job!

Here she is! Little Liza Jo. She is so sweet! She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz.

She loves her dad. She loves talking to him. He tells her she is pretty a lot. That is probably why. She also loves her brothers. I'll have to put pictures of them up later.


17 comments:
i was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth! HA Glad every thing went well with your delivery. Aren't little girls sooo much fun?!! She is cute. Is that really you at nine months cause it makes me want to crawl in a cave and die...you are soooo tiny. I am a whale at the moment. HA
Girls are the best! Thank you for putting up pictures and blogging. I was slightly worried that something has happened where you lost the baby and couldn't bring yourself to even write about it. I was afraid to ask, too. I'm glad to see you're all well.
I almost dropped dead when i saw that you posted!! :) CONGRATS!! she is ADORABLE!!! Seriously!! I'm having a baby boy in like 2 weeks! this makes me very excited although i won't be a TINY afterwards like you are!! HOW did you get so thin so fast??? I've miss you my blogging friend!!
I miss you guys, so glad to see an update!
I am dying to see some pictures of little Liza; I bet she has grown and changed so much! Please? :)
YEA!!! You're Alive! I was starting to wonder. Again I Love those pictures of lil' Liza, She is so beautiful! I bet she's already changed so much, I need to see more pictures. Miss ya!
hey..have you really not blogged in years?? haha I think my life is sad and slow cause i never not have time to get on here. Yeah London has gotten so big. We are having a little boy in about 3 weeks. We cant wait. It will be so weird.
Hey Katie...so good to hear from you! I miss you too and you're totally still my friend!!! Little Liza is a doll. I think she looks like Everett so much, but maybe that's just me! Hope all is well.
Are you guys still in Rexburg?
Awww.. so cute! I love that you have a picture of you SMILING in labor! You are so funny!! What an awesome lady with an awesome family:)
YAY! She is beautiful! Congratulations you guys! Your family has grown so much and you are so pretty for being in labor and just having a baby!
Kathyrn and Preston!
Your little girl, Liza is precious! She weighed the same as Ella. We love having a little girl and we know you guys will too...She will have Preston wrapped around her little finger! We had a little boy on January 4th...and he is just dreamy! We sent you an announcement {hope you get it!}.
Miss you guys!
Rob, Kiley, Ella, and Christian
I almost cried at the site of you two together. It is so wonderful to see you so happy and with such a beautiful family. You look so radiant as a mother of three!!
Okay, I'm commenting. Plus, you look so beautiful in your last picture! I miss you! I can't wait until you move back into your house (I'm holding out for and IF job).
A very belated congratulations! What a beautiful little girl!
Hey Kathryn, I stumbled along your blog today and was so excited to see pictures of your beautiful family. I know this blog is over a year old, but it was still great seeing how you have been. I have missed you and hopefully we can reconnect somehow.
You have such a beautiful family! We need to get in touch I miss you guys so much!!
-Liz tippetts
Also I agree with Allison lol we need a roommate reunion!
Hi Kathryn!! I hope you blog again soon! I love reading about your little family!! Miss you!
Liz
Post a Comment