Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A week of firsts

This week has been busy, but fun to say the least.



Here I am having my very first sip of a caffeinated drink. In my mother's eyes I might as well have taken a picture of myself drinking beer. My little sister and husband talked me into it...peer pressure, it will get you every time. Yes, shocking I know. I decided that I really didn't like the taste of it, so don't worry. I'm not going to make a habit of it.




Here is Lincoln and my first official picture together (I don't think that sentence makes sense, but you know what I mean). I've taken a lot of pictures of the boys and of Preston and Lincoln, but I haven't had any taken of just Lincoln and myself. It's fun to have pictures like this.



I also went to the Mall all by myself with my two boys, and was actually very successful in my shopping endeavours.

This past Sunday was also the very first Sunday in a long time that I was able to really listen to all the meetings and truly take it in. It was great! All the lessons and talks were awesome and I felt very uplifted and ready to take on the coming week.

9 comments:

andrea said...

Cute haircut!!

shauna said...

I love the pictures. Lincoln is so cute. Isn't it just fun having a baby.

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhhhh caffeine. i think the problem your having there not liking the taste is you are drinking coke. talk about nasty. if your going to try a caffeinated drink i suggest sucking on a dr. pepper. mmmmmmmmm.

i gotta go, i am starting to drool on the computer.

Alli said...

I love the picture of you and Lincoln! It is so adorable!

I LOVE your haircut! I just got my haircut, too! Great minds think alike!

Watch yourself. You say you don't like the taste now... but you just wait. It will sneak up you and before you know it you will be going to Horkley's for a 44!

Michelle said...

I have to agree with Ben. Of all drinks you chose a coke. Now Pepsi is my downfall. When it comes to that I am like a moth to a flame. Well maybe not that bad. But I do love it. Anyway I love the picture of you and Lincoln. I never get a lot of pictures of just me and the baby.

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

haha my mom is the same way about caffine! along with a few other things but daniel has broken me of some of those crazy things. Caffine though, i just don't like it... unless chocolate is involved!! :) cute pictures!!

Valerie: said...

Wow!! have you really never had a drink with caffeine in it your whole life?? Now that is will power! You should have tried something besides a coke heheh

Elise said...

Very cute pictures!! Funny, I've never had caffeine before either!!

Caralee and Jon said...

That's so funny! I haven't had a drink of caffeinated soda before either until I met Jon. He switched our drinks at a restaurant once when I stepped away. Its kinda funny actually I think, but at the time I was kinda mad at him. Anyway, the first thing I noticed was your haircut! I love it. I chopped my hair off too! It's chin length A cut! I miss my hair but its so much healthier! Jon misses my long hair a lot.