For memorial day I decided to make "Melt in your mouth sugar cookies". They are so yummy. They came out of the oven all warm and soft. First I ate one, then two, then before I knew it I had eaten 12 in about 10 minutes. Now I have a massive headache and my nose won't stop burning. The headache isn't so bad, but the nose burning is a bit uncomfortable. I'd swear off sugar cookies right now, but I know I would just be lying to myself. If the nose burning doesn't go away in a couple of days I will seek professional help. Help for my nose burning or my addiction...right now it's a toss up.
3 comments:
did you eat the cookies or snort them?
Why would sugar cookies make your nose burn?? You ate 12? You sound like me. So I was able to run again and I loved it! I think I really will do the 5k next weekend but ben keeps telling me that I can't. And get this...we were sitting in church on sunday and ben says, "next we have get pregnant I want you to have identical twins." Where did THAT come from is my question!! Then he said, "I know it would be hard and a lot of work but it would be worth it." Where did my normal husband go? I don't even know who I am married to anymore.
Good point Andrea. I probably ate them so fast that I did in some way snort them and that would explain the nose burning. :)
Post a Comment