Thursday, May 8, 2008

Twilight Teaser Trailer



No, no, no...I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I was soooooo excited to watch it. I almost cried...how pathetic. I hope the movie is better than this trailer is making it look.

7 comments:

mindy said...

eh, a lot of great movies have crappy trailers...especially this early before the actual release. Those scenes likely won't even be in the movie.

I always pictured Bella with shorter hair, too.

Megan, Peter, and Benjamin said...

Hey! I am glad I found you! It is fun being on this blogging stuff! Anyway, email me at megankferguson@gmail.com so that I can add you to my blog. I hope to hear from you soon!

Elise said...

That doesn't look that good. Hopefully it doesn't make the books look bad???

Anonymous said...

i am sure that when preston saw this movie was coming out he rolled his eyes just as i did.

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Well, i don't really like Edward, I think Bella is pretty good but i knew when i heard they were making a movie that it wouldn't do the book justice i did expect a little better i have to say! Its still going to be fun to watch it though!! :) I am WAY excited!!

Anonymous said...

OK so I have only heard all the horrible comments about the new twilight movie. I don't think it looks that bad, I am way excited to see the move.

andrea said...

have you seen the embroidery section on wee wonderfuls? they are cute.