You Are Ariel!

Headstrong and feisty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
6 comments:
That is a pretty good description! Heidi is super excited to find out which princess she is. She wants to Aurora. I will let you know! (Maybe I can get Ben to take the test, too)
Guess who I am....MULAN!!! This is a good princess to be. Here is the description (which I think is very close to me):
Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.
Heidi was Ariel and she was really excited.
by the way, if you want to add a new blog list just go to your layout click on 'add a page element'. It is one of the new features that they have. I love it except that it never does show yours until a few hours after you have changed it.
Oh yeah, I tried to get ben to take the princess test and he refused. He said that he would take a prince test though.
OK, this is my last comment, I promise, but check out the stephenie meyer website. Some one put her book, midnight sun, on the internet. She has decided to quit writing it.
That's cute! i think i'll try that. so i didn't know ;you write music! cool! i miss you!! when are we going to hang out? are we still on for the premire of Twilight? i just read Breaking Dawn... i loved it. loved it!
Oh i love mulan! I was cinderella. Jon took me by your house it looks way good!!
Post a Comment