Ok, you asked for it.
3 Joys:
-The Gospel of Jesus Christ
-My Scriptures
-My Boys
3 Fears (This one is so easy! I’m the BIGGEST Paranoid/Hypochondriac!)
-Sharks
-My children not growing up to be Awesomely Righteous (in the gospel), Beautifully Generous, Kind Individuals.
-Getting ugly and fat (Ok, so I know that makes me sound vain. This tag didn’t say we could lie).
3 Current Goals (Are you kidding me! I always have like 5,000 goals on a daily basis. It’s hard to cut it down to 3).
-Finish my 3 sewing projects
-Start writing music again
-Having Dinner Ready everyday promptly at 5
3 Current Obsessions
-Sewing
-Running to make money for braces (Long story, well not that long, but I’ll explain later)
- Getting our house in order (I hound Preston everyday! Poor Man)
3 Random Facts about myself
-I LOVE yellow squash!! With a passion! Weird, I know.
-I was “Sandy” in the play “Grease” at a college, when I was a senior in High School (Are you impressed? Well, don’t be…it was a small college)
-I think elbows are gross.
I tag Shauna, Andrea, Danielle, Ashley, and Elise!
You have to do...
3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random facts about your self, and tag 5 people. Good Luck!
4 comments:
Well that was educational. I didn't know a lot of that. I will do mine later but I want to keep my picture of Ben on for a while just to bug my mom. I don't understand why you think there is any chance that you will end up fat and ugly.
Makeup chats are so fun! Ok, I really like the eye kit!! Even more then the foundation stuff. It stays on very well. I got the starter kit which has the prefect everyday colors (brown), but they have others colors you can buy by themselves too! I really like it because it doesn't get all weird in the creases of your eye lids(I don't know if you know what I'm talking about). Anyway, I don't have your cell number because it's in a box, but Marsha has my number and we should chat.
Thanks for tagging me. It is interesting to think about some of those questions. About your comment on my blog...No worries about the email, life is crazy so whenever you can that will be great. It will be fun to have your email address so that we can keep in touch that way too. And for the record I "miss you like crazy" too! You should take a Washington vacation! Anyway, enjoy your vacation wherever you go! Take care!
hi, kathryn! hope you're having fun decorating at your new house! i'll always think of you when I watch Grease now! LOL!
Post a Comment