Life has been so busy/weird lately. How's that for an update.
Because I am at a loss of what to post and feel that a post is long over due here are a few funny pictures.
Lincoln loves food! He really wants what is in those cans and has stopped at nothing to get to them. We couldn't find him one day. All we had to do was look in the right spot. He got in there all by himself. He just couldn't figure how to get out...can and all.

Everett, the animal lover/photographer. I think this picture is thought provoking. Don't you?

Another one of Everett's passions is reading. Why not add your two passions to make one...taking pictures of books that you happen to be reading, and that have animals in it. Wow, that's three passions in one. The kid is good.

Well my faithful, fellow blog readers, forgive the funk I find myself in. I'm sure future readings will be much more entertaining.
6 comments:
Cute hair. It looks all sassy. I like it. And this may sound weird but Lincoln looks like Andrea. I can't believe that he can even fit inside there. How funny.
I love the pic of lincoln. Thats so funny! Everett may be a better photographer than me! It looks like he's doing something abstract.
That picture of Lincoln made me laugh. What a cutie. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you guys and we live next door, how sad. We need to have Everett over to play.
The fruit loops on the rug sounds like me these days! I was just thinking about you today and how cool it would be if we lived in the same town because then I would invite you over and we could pour LOTS of cereal out and let the kids play and we could sew or something...just a thought :0 )
Ha ha! Bentley and Lincoln are kindred spirits! Bentley "locked" himself in my friends pantry for about 10 minutes. Later I found him in there again sucking on a dog biscuit!
Everett is very talented.
xxoo love ya
I love the picture Everett took of you! I am already teaching Lena to be a photographer. I had her take some maternity pictures of me, she had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment