Felt and pinking shears are my best friends! You can make anything with them. All you need is imagination...oh and Martha Stewart.com.
These are the party favors I made for my friend Marsha's baby shower. They were so much fun to make.

We made this cool alligator puppet for preschool. Everett loves it! He takes it everywhere. It was talking to strangers at the grocery store and the best part is his name is "Alligator", go figure. :)

I showed Everett the joy of putting cheese on top of a Ritz cracker, he decided that a grape would also be ideal.

Surprisingly it was very tasty!

Preschool has been really fun, challenging, but fun. One of the great things about it is all the really awesome books we have found. Everett and I have really liked a few:
The pig who ran a red light, by Paul Brett Johnson. So good!!
And, Piggie Pie, by Margie Palatini. This one is hilarious! A must read!
6 comments:
I'm totally thinking about starting a pre school for garett, do you follow a lesson plan or something to help give you ideas? Its so great you are doing that!! Good job!
That is a cool alligator. So impressive. You do such a good job with your kids. I am always impressed with the amount of work you put into everything you do.
Kaylee got a stuffed tiger for her birthday and she named it tiger.
YOU are creative! hey have you seen the secret life of bees yet? i want to, some how i think it might just be better than the book. i know i know thinking like that is sure to disappoint! i just can't help it!
you guys are so cute! I love your projects...and you!
What cool ideas...I wish I were that creative. Oh and about working out, sorry I don't have a membership there, but maybe when the weather starts to get warmer we can be walking buddies? I've been sick this week so I haven't gotten around to calling. I promise to call when I'm better and my kids are too, I'd hate to get you or your kids sick!
Love the felt craft ideas. Where do you buy your felt? I am a cub scout den leader and need to find some to make some red vests for the boys to put patches on.
Post a Comment