Baby Lincoln had his birthday on March 9! 1 year older and wiser too! He was in such a bad mood, but every time I took a picture he made this face. He is so my son.

We got a new puppy! We love her! Her name is Dolly. She is such a sweetheart!

Rose loves her so much she's going to take Dolly on her mission with her. Seriously Rose LOVES her, or so she always tells me. Rose is a sucker for small fluffy dogs.

My poor boys have been soooo sick! But little Dolly brings them comfort.
Today is also Everett's Birthday. How sad to be sick on your Birthday, but his party is on Friday and we are looking forward to celebrating his wonderful 4 years of life with friends and family.
In other news
1. We have made plans and bought tickets to vacation in North Carolina! Hooray!
2. Rose is going on a mission and has sent in her papers and is waiting for "the call". I'm so nervous and excited!
3. Preston's little brother is going on a mission and will soon be set apart as an elder!
4. I sang and danced in a show for BYU-Idaho and was amazing along with my partner!
5. We got a toad. Yep, a lumpy old toad, who doesn't eat so I think he might die, but I hope not.
Anyway, the list could really go on forever! I don't mind being busy, but I have missed blogging and that is always the first thing to go with me when life is crazy. It's more of an indulgence than a necessity.
I'm so glad to be back!

5 comments:
Hey were so excited for Everett's Birthday party!!! i hope he doesn't have what we got him. Also I really want to have a girls night with all of my bestest friends who have been so awesome while i was here. and i really want you to come so let me know when you can do it and I'll see you on Thursday, oh p.s. remind me to tell you about the movie i saw tonight.
p.s.s the code word below is Lardse I think you should name your daughter that, lardsey with a y of course.
Oh your poor adorable boys. I hope they are feeling better. I told Spencer that Everet was sick and he said, "maybe we should give him some soup." I don't know when he learned that soup helps sick people. Just another one of those funny things they pick up on!
Yay you are back, I was wondering what you guys were upto! Busy with life I see. Your boys are adorable. Good luck with the sickies...I hope they feel better soon!
I for one was really missing your blog! welcome back! hope the kids are better! i can't believe your little sis is going on a mission! tell her good luck even though she probably doesn't remember me! the dog is cute! you guys are a pet family that is obvious!
OK, I am laughing about something but I can't tell you over the blog so ask me when we FINALLY get to talk. Every day I think of new things I want to talk to you about but we can never catch each other. Dolly is very cute. It makes me miss having a dog. And Lincoln...what happened!! He was just a baby the other day and now he looks like a toddler. I still think he has that blond hair because you dyed her hair when you were pregnant. How much longer until Rose gets her call?? Are people saying where they think to see who is the closest? I will have to think of where I think she is going. I miss you and have tons to talk about but don't think I will get a chance to call until after my ward activity. If I get time I will call. Seriously, I miss you.
Post a Comment