So Everett has become quite the sciptorian. His favorite stories are, Daniel and the Lions Dentist. Yep, dentist. I have told him it is den and he says, "I know...dentist." In his version of Daniel and the lions den, Daniel takes the lions home, after he gets out of the den, and they live happily ever after. To tell you the truth I really like Everett's version.
He also loves to be Samuel the Lamanite. Did you know that Samuel the Lamanite was a pirate? Neither did I, but according to Everett he was one, and a good one at that. :) He runs through the house with his arm stretched high yelling, "Samuel the Lamanite the PIRATE!!!" I love it! What a kid!
5 comments:
Everett is so funny. Of course everett would want to take the lion home. He will be one of those kids that comes home from school with a new puppy because it followed him home and you guys will end up with tons of dogs.
That is so funny!! I also love that he is wearing one of you eye patches!!
Ooh, I can't wait for him to grow up a little bit and make youtube scripture videos. :o)
We've acted out Samuel the Lamanite a number of times here. Very fun for the kids to take turns standing on the ottoman and having paper wads thrown at them.
What a cute kid! That's such a great picture of Everett!
Hey how was Lincoln's b-day? Hope you had a blast. Also did you watch that movie? what did you think about it? I'm thinking maybe we could hang out Monday or Tuesday, I'll give you a call.
Post a Comment