Rainy, Snowy, Windy, every day of my life! I hate this cursed, wretched, hateful place! Preston said what I need is a blanket, popcorn, and a good movie. I told him I needed a new address! Rainy, Snowy, Windy, Rainy, Snowy Windy, AHHHHHHHH!
BWahaha, I love your response to Prestons statement. What you need is to come and visit me we totally have the room, and could show you some sweet spots, we could just hang out all day at the beach, and hang in Seattle! No SERIOUSLY!!! Come visit me! It's totally what you need!
PLEASE move! Then Ben and I can try to move next door. I just can't do the Idaho winters but we're flexible to move anywhere else. But get going because Ben only has one more year before he has to find a job.
5 comments:
BWahaha, I love your response to Prestons statement. What you need is to come and visit me we totally have the room, and could show you some sweet spots, we could just hang out all day at the beach, and hang in Seattle! No SERIOUSLY!!! Come visit me! It's totally what you need!
PLEASE move! Then Ben and I can try to move next door. I just can't do the Idaho winters but we're flexible to move anywhere else. But get going because Ben only has one more year before he has to find a job.
are you guys in rexburg still? You can have some of our warm weather. I am sooo over it already. It was 96 today uggg feel better soon.
I hear you; you can only watch so many movies during a never-ending Rexburg winter. We're crossing our fingers for a warmer weekend.
If you are lucky enough to ever move out of this place, will you take me with you?
I have had it with this weather.
Post a Comment