Monday, January 13, 2014

The Joys of Motherhood!

What a fun age these little kiddos are at. Miss Rosie loves baby dolls. She was having so much fun sitting next to this baby and combing her hair. I had dressed Rosie earlier and Liza Jo said Rosie needed a skirt. I said, "Rosie do you want to wear a skirt?" Liza Jo said, "Are you crazy! Of course she wants to wear a skirt!" Liza Jo is teaching Rosie the ropes. That's for sure!


One of my favorite things to do is make these little guys bed and leave them a snack and a note. That way when they come home from school they can know how much they were missed. They love it, but note to self, don't make chocolate chip cookies. Little sisters find the leftovers and have way too much fun smearing chocolate everywhere! Oh well, such is life! 

 Days like this make being a mom so rewarding and fun! I love these little kiddos! 

4 comments:

Rose and Caleb said...

Rosie and her doll are so super cute!! Do you still have your american girl doll? That is one thing that I am so excited about is for baby girl to play with my Addy doll :) "Thank Heaven for little girls!" hahah

Here's the Story said...

KATHRYN!!!!!!!! Your family is SOOOO beautiful! Every few months I end up passing by your blog to see if it has been updated and I let out a little yelp today when I saw that it was. (funny that I still don't have my own blog though :0 ) I am going to be passing by in July this year and I'm wondering if you are still there. And by the way, I hope this post doesn't freak you out wondering to yourself "who the heck is that???"

Here's the Story said...

Oh...silly me... I bet it will freak you out cause it used some silly old google name instead of mine...This is Danielle Keith

Katie said...

Hey Danielle! I tried looking you up on Facebook! What should I search for? Hope you are doing good. :)