Everett loves music! Which is not surprising to me. He is my son and that is something I encourage in our house. We listen to a lot of good music throughout the day. Lately he has been listening to Tarzan on "his" ipod.
We actually had to tell him that he couldn't wear his ipod at the dinner table. I guess the teenage years are starting a little early.
The boys making "music" on pots and pans while sharing a tortilla.
8 comments:
He has an ipod? Man, I just barely got an ipod last month. Everett is more hip and trendy than I am! I had fun talking to him on the phone. I hope that in ten years when we are neighbors he, lincoln and the rest of your clan will feel comfortable coming over and hanging out. I hope that they will be such good friends with my girls and they will hang out together on a friday night. I also hope that my girls will think of you as a confidant of sorts. If they have something they need to talk about but don't want to get in trouble with me that they will go to you (and then you will tell me!) I don't know where all this came from-just a thought.
It's not his ipod, it's my ipod. :)
And Shauna, you crack me up! Why is it we have the same dreams! :)
Such cute boys!! Hey, sorry I couldn't come to the party! If you have another one soon, let me know!
tortillas! yum! how cute! We got your package...maybe a while ago actually. We had a lot of mail, I don't think we'd checked it for a while!!!
Ha that's funny. He's going to be a fun teenager! Oh can i just tell you i am SO glad you read The Hunger Games! i've been wanting someone to read it!! We need to get together and discuss!!!! I am dying to know what YOU thought!! Call me twisted but i loved all the stuff in it that was... well twisted!! ha!
Did you by chance see the pictures from the twilight premiere? There was a picture of Stephenie Meyer. I am wondering about her choice of dress. What did you think?
they look so cute sitting there and playing. I cant wait till london is older and they can play together. I think sydney thinks she is going to just get big like tomorrow. Its so funny.
So did you end up going to see twilight again? Was it as bad the second time? What did Rose think?
Post a Comment