Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight the movie...Janeen and Rose, don't read this!

DON'T read this if you haven't seen Twilight! I don't want to ruin it for anyone....
I'd be ruining it, because that's how lame it really was.

Bad acting, Bad filming, Bad lighting, Bad adaptation of the story.
This is my favorite review of the movie,"...unintentionally funny and quickly forgettable...".

So I totally ditched Rose, Preston, and Janeen to go see it with my friend Michelle. It was so much fun though, the only down side is that now I have to see it again and I don't know if I can stomach it. But for Rose and Janeen I totally will. :)
Thanks Michelle for an awesome night!



On the way to meet Michelle, Preston was reading my shirt. He read, "I like my men cold, dead and spakly?"
"What!" I shouted. I looked closely at my shirt, "Spakly!" I had forgotten the "R". Good thing I had the paint in the car. That would have been embarrassing.
Funny thing is Rose and Michelle didn't even notice that little error when we were making them...or did they.


I had so much fun with Michelle. We had ring pops and candy necklaces, just like when we were twelve, and we were the annoying people that took pictures while in the theatre.


I was soooo hungry that I devoured my necklace and ring pop. I didn't realize how loud I was crunching until I was done and could hear Michelle trying to be quiet while eating hers.


Well, I guess it's true what they say, the movie never is as good as the book, which is really disappointing to me. Does it always have to be that way? All in all I still had a lot of fun, and will be there once again when "New Moon" comes out. Pathetic right?


P.S. Is anyone else getting tired of my bangs or is it just me? Should I say goodbye to them. I think I look like I'm twelve. Maybe the shirts not helping. :)

4 comments:

Valerie: said...

Too bad the movie sucked. I have heard that from others. I have not read the book or seen the movie. Dont know if i'll get into it. I am still trying to finish harry potter. I think the bangs look really cute on you!!

shauna said...

Ask me about your bangs the next time we talk. I can't believe you ate the necklace. Those are so gross. I have a question for Preston...what will he write on his shirt when he goes to the movies? He could write "I still prefer my wife to Bella."

andrea said...

I think it's the ring pop...I like the bangs. You know...I still really liked the movie. It did make me laugh. But, I thought it was fun. Although, anyone who sees the movie without reading the books will think the rest of us are out of our minds for sure!!

Cheney's said...

I think your bangs are really cute!
I was a little bummed about the movie too, but then I realized that they really didn't have any funds to make the movie that's why it didn't turn out as good as it should have been. Hopefully because they made enough money for the second one it'll be better.