We decided to make it a Family Home Evening Activity. All of us were really excited.
Preston called around and looked online to see where we could get the BEST Christmas Tree ever.
We never thought we would be walking away with the runt of all Christmas Trees.
According to Everett it was "cute" and he just had to have it. We strapped it to our car, but really we could have just put it in our car and had Lincoln hold it.
"Setting it up" took like 5 seconds, and Preston and I just had to laugh at our insanely "huge" tree.
But with Hot Cocoa and Peanut Butter Blossoms comes enlightenment and you realize that this Christmas is already off to a great start.




9 comments:
Love it. I love how parents end up getting whatever the kids want. I love that you let the kids have a part in family decisions, let them develop their likes and dislikes, and let them know that they are more important than appearances or even your own desires. Love it. What a cute picture with Everett and the cookies. I'm glad you are back-I missed you. When did Preston get glasses? Now Ben is going to try and figure out his prescription as well.
When I bought that material I wondered what say-at-home mom created this material as a side job.
Everett is no longer a little boy, he looks so big standing next to your "huge" tree.
Hey, I picked a new word. Prolix. It means too long, or something that keeps going and going.
I love it...it's great that you let Everett choose the tree. I bet that was fun getting a tree with the family. Brian and I went last night for FHE too....it was a lot of fun. I love decorating for Christmas it's so much fun.
Hey we have the same background! :) that's awesome that you guys have a tree though! awesome! i guess there's a little Charlie Brown in all of us... especially Everett!
That is so cute! We are dying to get our tree!!! Ours will have to be tiny though. :(
Haha, cute story! We got a mini tree this year too!
Hey, I wanted to let you know that a few girls in the ward are throwing me a baby shower on Saturday that you are totally welcome to come to, as a former 69th Ward member. :) Anyway, it's Saturday from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. (open house) in UV #610. Would love to see you there if you can come!
I love the Christmas Tree, it looks pretty full though which is nice!! Everett looks so happy, you definately made one little boy very happy already!
I love it!! Isn't it funny how our kids can change our intentions? I am sure your tree looks great in your house! I love peanut blossoms too. Yummy!!
Post a Comment