We have two new pets. Turker is a fly who we just can't seem to catch. And Seeker is a ladybug. We found them today in our house when we came back from church. Everett decided to keep them. We'll see how long they last.
I don't really have anything to say because Ben's comment is making me laugh. But I do have so much to talk to you about. I went to barnes and noble to look at books during the preisthood session and found a few that i was interested in. There is Atlas Shrugs but it is really long and I don't think you will ever get through it. Then there was Old Yeller but I don't know if you would ever want to get through it. What about the book A Street Car Named Desire. I have no clue what it is really about but the title is from a movie so I was interested. But then there is another book called In Cold Blood. It was written about a true story where these two men killed a whole family for no reason. THey didn't even know the people and it investigates their thought process. Sounds interesting but also a little dark. Anyway, I can't wait to talk to you because so much has gone on and I really want to hear about joyschool and everything you have been up to. I thought flies died after 24 hours...is yours still alive? call me when you get the chance.
5 comments:
This post is like hearing a voice from the dead.
I don't really have anything to say because Ben's comment is making me laugh. But I do have so much to talk to you about. I went to barnes and noble to look at books during the preisthood session and found a few that i was interested in. There is Atlas Shrugs but it is really long and I don't think you will ever get through it. Then there was Old Yeller but I don't know if you would ever want to get through it. What about the book A Street Car Named Desire. I have no clue what it is really about but the title is from a movie so I was interested. But then there is another book called In Cold Blood. It was written about a true story where these two men killed a whole family for no reason. THey didn't even know the people and it investigates their thought process. Sounds interesting but also a little dark. Anyway, I can't wait to talk to you because so much has gone on and I really want to hear about joyschool and everything you have been up to. I thought flies died after 24 hours...is yours still alive? call me when you get the chance.
I'm glad you have a fly for a pet, do they co-habitat? Glad your back to the blogging world. Can't wait to catch up!
welcome back to the blogging world. Where have you been?
that post was way too shorts since we haven't heard from you since JUNE!! i miss you!
Post a Comment