Dolly grew from puppy to beautiful dog.

Sent my baby sister on a mission (I cry every time I read one of her letters. I miss her so much).

Helped with the local neighborhood lemonade stand.
The best part about it was I didn't have to pay for lemonade or cookies. It was great!

Made a little table and chairs for these cute boys to enjoy their breakfast on.

Had a lot of fun at splash park!
(You can't really tell in this picture, but I am drenched in the front and completely dry in the back. Katie Smith, who was with me couldn't stop laughing. It was pretty funny).
Let me tell you it was hard work!
Played outside a TON with friends!
That was a lot of fun!
Landscaped our yard.
I LOVED this! I designed it and everything. I was so proud of myself. I'll take more pictures for anyone who is interested to see the rest. I could go on forever about it. I LOVE landscaping. I think I finally found my calling in life. :)
I LOVED this! I designed it and everything. I was so proud of myself. I'll take more pictures for anyone who is interested to see the rest. I could go on forever about it. I LOVE landscaping. I think I finally found my calling in life. :)
That was awesome!
(Preston's brother showing off his awesome muscles after the comp.).









10 comments:
Good thing you live next door cause I would have missed you guys too! It was a fun summer, so glad I have awesome neighbors who have awesome kid that my kids love to play with.
: D
So this summer when you would be too busy to talk I would always wonder what you were doing that made you so busy. You are crazy! I can't believe you did all this stuff. It makes me feel like I don't do anything with my time. Lincoln looks huge. He doesn't even look like a baby anymore. Sad. I would like to see more of your landscaping. And it is preston and I. Thanks for putting pictures up. It was a long summer without you. It was actually kind of hard.
I am glad to see you back in the blogging world. It looks like you guys had a fun summer. Your boys are so big now.
Haha! I've been wondering what you were up to! Glad to see you're still alive! Your boys are SO BIG!
Your yard looks amazing!!!! London still talks about dolly, now he is insistent on getting a "tiny" puppy. I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! Glad you posted again!
Looks like you had lots of fun. Great job on your yard. You can post pictures for me!!! I like how your front bed curves with your house. I'm still trying to decide what I should do?!
hey...you guys were busy, busy. I guess my life is very boring cause there is never a time in my day that i dont have time to blog. I wish I was more busy at times hehe The boys are soooo big. Everet's hair cut makes him look older i think. Your yard looks great. Job well done!!
Cute!
I am good pretty much anytime as long as you guys don't have swine flu. I am usually always home too so you could stop by anytime. It would be fun to get together.
That was great! i'm so glad you updated! the landscaping is VERY impressive but the wreath (maybe because i'm still a kid at heart) was the best!! you should sell those!! you guys look great and i did catch a glimpse of that perm! gotta love perms! no more fixing hair yay!!!
by the way i was blown away at how big Lincoln is!! he's huge!!
Post a Comment