
Step right up folks and see the World's Largest Potato!
Seriously, is it not a monster?
The thing I'm really wondering is how awesome is this bad boy going to taste. Only one way to find out.
I'm just going to need lots and lots of sour cream.

Well, enough potato business for one day. Potatoes come and go, but Halloween bags lasts forever.

Especially when it's reversible!
Do you know how much framed photo collages cost??? Too much!!
So, I decided to make my own, and the best part is Everett can hang his art work. It has come in very handy.
After 3 1/2 hours and blisters I finally finished this. It is a wreath for our front door.
The best part is it's made out of REAL candy. It's cute because that's what all the little kids say that come to our door.
They really want to EAT the REAL candy, but I told them they have to wait until after Halloween. :)




11 comments:
Wow!! the bag is super cute, and the wreath is amazing! I can't believe it's made out of candy wrappers! Miss you too!
that potato could feed your whole family. And of course I am always amazed at what you get accomplished during your days. Where did you get the wreath idea? I think I might try to make one myself.
Hey, I don't know if your interested, would want to, had the money to, or if preston would let you, BUT I will be in california dec 7th-22nd. If you're interested.
PS- I love your front door, even without the wreath
if you need help we can come over and partake of that potato with you guys. And where's my wreath?
I'm excited that you are blogging again! I also love this time of year and you are so crafty, I love the bags and wreath. Your kids have grown and what a giant potatoe (only in idaho)
What a cool idea for a wreath!
chickie and bentley say,"Funny potato!" And they think the bag is, "SO COOL!"
Cute stuff Katie. :)
Hey, were looking for a bunk bed and I saw a pic of your guy's where did you get it?
DId that wreath take forever? That's amazing! And I love the halloween bags- very cute.
It's great to have you back! I've really missed your blog. :) Looks like such a great summer. I'm so sad we never did get the chance to hang out. :( The summer just went so quickly and then we were supposed to move.
Also, great wreath. Makes my mouth water to see all that candy. :)
YEA!!! I found your blog!!
I have almost read the entire thing. Time for you to post some more.
You are so talented and funny! I wish Domestic Diva Monday could happen every day! I could learn a lot from you!
Post a Comment