Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 10: Dentist!




This was our 4Th time to the Dentist to get Everett's teeth cleaned. With many failed attempts he finally DID IT!!! I was so proud of him and kept on taking pictures. The dental hygienists was awesome and so cute! Hurray for Everett...and a clean bill of health for the teeth. Hurray!

4 comments:

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh Everett! What a good boy!

Here's the Story said...

Kathryn, Kathryn, Kathryn...you crack me up. I was just reading some of your posts and your goal for the week. I think that you accomplished that goal before you started trying. I think that (from what I have seen anyway) that you are one of the LEAST socially awkward people that I know. I think you have a great way of making people feel at ease around you and your stories are always fun to hear because you are so down to earth and sincere. I suppose no one knows better than you but from the outside looking in you seem normal in all of the good ways and out of the ordinary in all of the ways that it is just no fun to be normal! Anyway, congrats with Everett and his successful dentist visit!

andrea said...

what happened to day nine? Are you moving right now? Or just packing?

Sokimna said...

Kathryn! Everett did so well! I thought that I was the only parent who takes picture of their kid at the dentist. One day I took Erin in, she had a cavity, so she cried in all of her pictures while the dentist was giving her a numb shot. The dental assistants were laughing at me for taking pictures!