Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 8: Beauty is Pain



Trip into Idaho Falls to go to Old Navy: $10 (I don't really know I just made that up).
Cute Shoes that will go perfect with new white dress: $9
Huge blisters from walking to church, but not willing to take shoes off because you think it will ruin the outfit, then learning a lesson from being in pain the rest of the week: Priceless

P.S. See that little pink dot to the left of my foot? That is from painting my toes Saturday night. Shhhh, don't tell Preston.

Note to self- Do some sort of ankle exercises. They look big. I'll just tell myself it's the angle of the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry it's the angle of the picture. Love that post! I think all of us women have done this to ourselves.

Cheney's said...

Your blog is so cute...I'm sorry I haven't left a comment for a while. :) I know exactly how it is not to want to take off shoes because they look too cute but they're killing your feet. I don't know why we do that???

Janeen said...

Very cute! When things calm down and you are finally our neighbors....we should have the dads babysit and go shopping. Whatdyathink?