Everett, Lincoln, and I went to the parade. Everett rode the carousel and had a snake painted on his leg. He held his pant leg up the entire time.

After we went to the movies to see WALL-E we soon chowed down. Hamburgers and hot dogs. Yum!


Cute little Everettino! He made us sing "Happy Birthday" to America. It was really funny and cute.

The boys stretching after a game of lion and zebra. It was so nice hanging out with Preston. We all miss him so much!

Running through the sprinklers. Lincoln didn't like it so much.


Sparklers! I was so happy that Everett liked it so much and wasn't afraid of the sparklers. It's fun when they get old enough to enjoy things.

Here we are posing after our rigorous game of kick ball with some friends. It was so much fun, but very muddy.


It was a great day! We watched the Rexburg fireworks with friends and I ate so much sugar I had a monstrous headache. Now I'm going to watch the Bucket List with Preston and hit the hay! Hope everyone had a great 4TH of July as well.
5 comments:
Our 4th was not nearly as fun as last year...in fact I missed you guys so much I was even willing to eat a brats worth hot dog if that meant we could hang out together! Our town did all their festivities on the 3rd so the 4th was not all that exciting. I'm glad you guys had fun and that Preston took a day off from his busy schedule.
we saw WALL-E on the 4th, too. I loved it! Looks like a fun and exhausting holiday for you, too! :o)
You guys are all so cute!
I love all the pictures you took they are so cute!!! Everyone I know saw Wall-e. I have got to see that movie. Did I tell you I loved your slip in slide post.
the baby is getting so big...he is cute
Post a Comment