This is the first self help book I've ever read. I didn't think I would be that much into it, but I LOVE it! I am learning so much about myself. I love learning ways to improve myself. Thanks Shauna!
On other events happening in the Lees household, there is someone reading Twilight and staying up till midnight to read it.
Yes...it's Everett! He is a genius and loves romances. Just kidding, Preston has been bitten by the bug!
It is so much fun having him read it. He is totally coming to the movie, and is man enough to admit that he is intrigued by what will happen. I love that Man!
(Rose and Preston playing Hot hands. Rose said she has never lost. Preston beat her 5 to 1).
8 comments:
SO lame, that you guys aren't coming for Thanksgiving. We could have all gone together!! Chris said, "He gave in, huh. He'll be just in time for the movie!"
I miss you guys. Actually, I miss everyone right now because I know no one. Boo, I'm pouting.
Hey, so what self help book was it. Don't leave me in suspense. You know I can't get enough.
Your blog looks super cute!!
BTW Never play Rose's cinnamon game! NEVER! You guys are probably way too smart to fall for that!!
That pic of lincoln gets me every time!!
Cute of Everett, too.
I told Ben that Preston was talking in a silky voice and we would like to witness that one day. Ben said he won't give in just because Preston did (but he also said that about Harry Potter!)
And, just so you know, the only thing I would ever hit you over the head with is plane tickets.
And for those reading this comment you should know that I didn't think she NEEDED it. I read the book and enjoyed it myself so I thought she would like it. THe best part about being best friends is that we really do like the same things (except for Promiscuous Girl). I knew she would like it if I did.
I did make Kelsey's costume! That picture of lincoln is so cute. His little eyebrows...
i miss you guys
I'm trying to convince Brain to read the Twilight books, but he won't. :( He said maybe when he was done with school, so maybe there's still hope. Anyway, I noticed that you're reading The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands...what do you think of that book? I really liked it, although it started to get a little repetitive.
your new blog background is so cute! and yeah i miss you too! we miss having you in the ward! let's get together soon!!!! i still need to see your house!
You pick the word for the week. I am up for learning new words. I feel like I need to learn more words so that if I ever write I will have more words to choose from. What if we pick a word and we have to use it once daily for a week.
What is the book...I'm curious. I feel the need for a good self help book. Anyway...I love all of your holiday pictures and I think that is so AWESOME that you made Everett's costume without a pattern! You are a stud muffin. How are things going for you? I sure miss you, and by the way, here is my email address- danielliemitchll@hotmail.com. Feel free to write!
OK, two questions:
1. Where did you find a word like that? I put it into my computers dictionary and they couldn't find it.
2. How do you pronounce it? I was going to figure out the pronunciation when I found it in the dictionary but it wasn't there.
Post a Comment