Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...especially in the Burg!

I'm not going to make any more post until Christmas, too much to do, too little time. :) Merry Christmas everyone!

P.S. I'm reading a Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. It is so good! I totally recommend it. Add a little Christmas music throughout your day, and Christmas will be here in no time.

5 comments:

Cheney's said...

Hey I'm doing the same thing. (not posting until after the holiday thing) Well actually I probably won't be posting until after Kiley is born. I just have so much to do and everyday I find myself getting more and more tired and ready.
Anyway, I love that Christmas is almost here. I love the snow (just not the cold and annoying streets that come with it) It just makes Christmas more complete I think. :)

Valerie: said...

Hope you have a great christmas!!

mindy said...

Ooh! I just listened to A Christmas Carol from Librivox.org. I highly recommend the Version 2 recording--the reader has a fabulous voice. :o)

Dacia said...

Good luck with the "to do" list! Merry Christmas!

Tiffany said...

Hey I need your email so I can add you to my viewers, email me at 2crabtrees@gmail.com :)