See, that is what makes you even more amazing-not only are you really pretty but you don't even care! If you were stuck up or snobby because you knew you were so pretty it would balance out (cute girl/bad attitude) But instead you aren't concerned or prideful about it all. You are like Mary Poppins...practically prefect in every way. That is actually one of my favorite things about you though. You are one of my only friends who isn't so worried about weight or eating but you just enjoy yourself and others regardless. And that makes people like themselves better just from hanging out with you. Look, you can't escape what a good person you are so deal with it!!
Hey Katherine, this is Patti. I'm so glad to see that you guys are doing well, we really miss all of you, Bowen especially misses Everett! Congrats on the baby too, I'm pregnant and due this fall. We're in California for Travis' intership, but we'll be back in April. We should get together and catch up!
I just wanted to say thank you for clearing up an issue I have been having. I just thought I had a hard time making friends because as Matt says I always have an angry look on my face. Now I know that it is just because everyone is intimidated by my beauty. I always thought I was good looking but I didn't think that I was so good looking that no one wanted to talk to me!!! I think I might go hit myself in the face with a frying pan a few times to try and ugly it up a bit. Okay so seriously I am just as intimidated by a beautiful girl as the next person. It's as if I am not as good as them because I am not as pretty. Why are girls like that? Are men intimidated by other men whose muscles are bigger? Anyway your house looks great! Love ya you pretty girl!
ha Michelle you crack me up!! that was funny and i have to agree... beautiful women are intimidating and sometimes stuck up! I have to say i thought the same about you Kathryn when i first moved here. I just thought you were so beautiful, how could you be cool too?! but you proved otherwise and maybe i shouldn't judge people before i know them! I'm glad I found out how fun you really are!
Start? Start what? Did I miss something? Um anyways, Randy wants me to tell you guys that its awesome that Preston gets paid to build his own house and he is jealous. lol When do you guys get to move in?
9 comments:
See, that is what makes you even more amazing-not only are you really pretty but you don't even care! If you were stuck up or snobby because you knew you were so pretty it would balance out (cute girl/bad attitude) But instead you aren't concerned or prideful about it all. You are like Mary Poppins...practically prefect in every way. That is actually one of my favorite things about you though. You are one of my only friends who isn't so worried about weight or eating but you just enjoy yourself and others regardless. And that makes people like themselves better just from hanging out with you. Look, you can't escape what a good person you are so deal with it!!
Wow! Devil talk? I knew that wasn't going to come out right! Oh well. It was meant to be purely a sincere compliment! :0 )
Hey Katherine, this is Patti. I'm so glad to see that you guys are doing well, we really miss all of you, Bowen especially misses Everett! Congrats on the baby too, I'm pregnant and due this fall. We're in California for Travis' intership, but we'll be back in April. We should get together and catch up!
I just wanted to say thank you for clearing up an issue I have been having. I just thought I had a hard time making friends because as Matt says I always have an angry look on my face. Now I know that it is just because everyone is intimidated by my beauty. I always thought I was good looking but I didn't think that I was so good looking that no one wanted to talk to me!!! I think I might go hit myself in the face with a frying pan a few times to try and ugly it up a bit. Okay so seriously I am just as intimidated by a beautiful girl as the next person. It's as if I am not as good as them because I am not as pretty. Why are girls like that? Are men intimidated by other men whose muscles are bigger? Anyway your house looks great! Love ya you pretty girl!
That is so exciting about your house, I am so jealous!! I don't think April will be to late to start if you want. When do you want to do it?
yeah for a house!!! that will be SO much fun. when will it be finished? how cool that preston is the contractor.
ha Michelle you crack me up!! that was funny and i have to agree... beautiful women are intimidating and sometimes stuck up! I have to say i thought the same about you Kathryn when i first moved here. I just thought you were so beautiful, how could you be cool too?! but you proved otherwise and maybe i shouldn't judge people before i know them! I'm glad I found out how fun you really are!
So when do you want to start? Do you think this is enought time to learn before Quinn and I move? Tell me what you think.
Start? Start what? Did I miss something? Um anyways, Randy wants me to tell you guys that its awesome that Preston gets paid to build his own house and he is jealous. lol When do you guys get to move in?
Post a Comment