Ok, so I have to give a little shout out to my dear friend Michelle. She is amazing! Here is a little bit about her. She is a Mom of 3 boys and is never late to anything! Amazing...I know. She makes having 3 boys look easy. Her boys are happy and love their mother. She keeps her husband in line :), and always has great advice. She is also a master chief of yummy baked goods. And if that doesn't make you jealous she is beautiful and is like a size 2!
The funny thing is I visit taught Michelle for a long time and always wanted to be her friend. But with visiting teaching you don't want to look like you're only being nice because it's your job. After she moved we have become such good friends. I know the Lord knew what he was doing, I guess I should remember he always does.
Michelle you are the most thoughtful person I know! I hope you know how amazing you are!
P.S. On a side note we just found out that my sister-in-law is pregnant! Welcome grand baby number 7! I love family and good friends!
6 comments:
I totally agree! Its funny how Visiting Teaching works sometimes isn't it? By the way, my hubby is helping building your house!
Awe Kathryn how do I respond to that. When I think of you it reminds me of that saying that your friends should lift you up and make you want to be a better person not drag you down. You are such a good person you make me want to do better. I am so glad that we became such good friends. It's funny because Matt used to tell me that I should be your friend. I am glad I listened to him. By the way I can teach you how to keep Preston in line. Everett was so cute today. You've got yourself such a great family. Lincoln is a doll. Here's to lots of fun this summer!! Congrats on the next Grand Baby news!!
Hey!! I totally agree with ya...Michelle is great and i don't know how she handles three boys and still manages to stay sane!! I need to work on my patience so much with Sydney and now with another coming along in November!! ahh We are excited about moving to Mesa...just kind of nervous!! It will be a good experience!
I too have to agree! michelle you are amazing! 4 boys! that's not an easy task to be so out numbered! I only wish we could have gotten to know each other a little better before you moved!
Kathryn- thank you so much for your prayers! i think we are cursed but if you are praying then we WILL get better! how are you holding up? i saw you for like 2 seconds at church! cute little family! your mom was in RS and i jsut kept trying to figure out where i knew her from.. then when i saw Preston sitting by her in sunday school i knew, she seems so sweet!
Michelle is great! Oh, and I'm totally up for creating our own neighborhood with our own selection of friends! That would just be so great.
Yay! I'm raising my hand! I love Michelle!
Post a Comment