Today is Everett's official birthday and we are so lucky to have him. He is what Preston would call a "white rhino". He is always rising to the challenges of life. He is strong...physically, mentally and spiritually, and to top it off he has a great personality with a sweet and kind heart. He is all the best parts of both Preston and I. I love being his mother and although at times it is challenging, every moment is worth it
Here is a video showing how awesome Everett is. Everett thought it was hilarious every time Lincoln would hiccup (Everett is also wearing Lincoln's hat on his head).
9 comments:
I cant believe the baby is getting so big so fast. So everett turned 3?? He is getting so big. They look alike i think. Is it harder or easier than you thought to have two? i am getting nervous already and i still have 7 more months to go hehe
They are both so cute!!! I don't know who's laugh i liked more, Everett's or yours! haha! cute!! Miss you guys!
That is so cute!!! Everett is a great older brother. How is your house doing?
Happy Birthday to Everett and congratulations on Lincoln's baby blessing. We would have loved to have been there...we are happy for you!
That was awesome! I miss you guys. It was great talking to everett yesterday. He is such a cutie!
love ya!
That video was so funny. I love that hat on Everett's head. Your boys are so cute. Happy Birthday Everett!
Kathryn, your boys are so cute! Congratulations on your baby and on your house!
congrats on your baby!!!! omg I didn't even know until Ashley Ellis messaged me on facebook. Randy, Seth and I are living in Ohio right now. We are expecting again and the baby is due the first week in December. My email is megannielsen10@gmail.com. Randy and I might come to Idaho this summer to visit his uncle in Ririe. We could come see you guys too! Love ya! ~Megan Nielsen
cutest video ever! I have to say it's been quite an adjustment for me to be a now full time stay at home mom. Reading your blog has helped me so much. Thank you
Post a Comment