Saturday, July 19, 2008

Moving, Packing, and going Crazy...

Stay tuned for more details.

15 comments:

mindy said...

good luck with the move! hang in there!

shauna said...

It will be over soon and then you will get to relax in your brand new house! I can't wait to see pictures of how cute it all looks when it is done.

andrea said...

wish I was there to help you pack and move and hold your babies...

Michelle said...

Hey if you have any boxes you want to get rid of I will totally take them!! We should get together when things calm down!!

Anonymous said...

hey sister! watch this..you'll seriously pee your pants. its awesome. love you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk5LgOPr93I

Anonymous said...

good luck

Here's the Story said...

Hey Kathryn...Ditto to your post. We just got to Washington(FINALLY) after our sidetrip to Wyoming and Colorado. I must admit that I miss you already and hope that you were serious about vacationing in Washington sometime. I'd really love to come back over there next summer too and will look you up when we do. Take care.

Caralee and Jon said...

Good luck! We want to come visit once we are back in Rexburg! C-ya!

Here's the Story said...

Me again. I wasn't sure how to get my address to you so I set up an new email account and figured that you could email me your email address and then I'll send you my home address. Mine is flannelspaniel@live.com (this isn't my regular address...I'm going to close this account and never use it again after I get your email and I'll give you my real one then) Call me paranoid...and long winded :0 )

Elise said...

I need to see you and your family before we leave on the 10th. I miss seeing you outside everyday. Now I'm not your day friend or night friend (hehe). Hope you are settled in and loving your new home. Oh, I read you comments on here earlier and saw that Michelle needed your boxes. So I made David track some down at Wal-Mart before "Mikee" the compactor smashed them. So, we should be fine on boxes and can give yours to her. I'm leaving a comment, good sign ;)

shauna said...

I can't wait for you to get your internet back.

andrea said...

me too, Shauna! Um so how was your weekend reading?

The Six Moores said...

Hey it is Aug 10th and I was wondering if you are still alive! I miss your blogs baba! Hope all is well in moving.
Amy

Cherry Blossoms said...

Kathryn & Preston...
We have been trying to get a hold of you guys for so long and I happened to click on one persons blog...and then another persons blog...and happened upon your blog...happy day! Anyway we would love to get back in touch with you guys. Hope you haven't forgotten who we are...anyways send us an email when you get a chance!
The Smiths
Robert & Kiley (and Ella)
RobandKileySmith@hotmail.com

shauna said...

So I had a dream last night that you emailed me and your internet was working. I thought maybe it was a vision of things to come but, alas, there was no email from you this morning. Sad. Once again, I can't wait for you to get your internet back.