Everett- I love burgers!
Mom- You love burgers? Me to!
Everett- I love to eat them!
Mom- Me too, aren't they so yummy?
Everett- Yeah.
Silence...
Everett- I'm eating burgers right now.
Mom- You are? Me too.
(Mom pretends to take a bite out of an invisible burger)
Everett- Yummy!
(Mom smiles to herself, and then glances in the rear view mirror to see Everett take a large, and I might add slimy substance from his nose.
Mom- Everett don't eat your boogers! That's yucky!
Everett- No...their yummy.
Everett- I like burgers!
Boys, gotta love em'.
9 comments:
Oh I was totally laughing! That is such a cute story. I try to tell funny stories and they just aren't funny when i'm done with them! You're awesome!
That's so funny and gross at the same time. Now I have an image of Everett picking his nose. Thanks a lot LOL. Everett is so cute, and yes kids just come with the funniest things. Sometimes they might not seem funny at the moment but the more you think about it, just seems funny. Hey I never gave you my email sorry, here it is nancyk163@hotmail.com
We should get together and do something fun again.
First he's drinking out of the milk carton and now this...maybe I need to look elsewhere for Kaylee's future spouse! It does make you wonder what a booger would taste like since he likes them so much.
Ha thats so funny. Lena is a nose picker herself. Can't figure out how to break the habit.
Travis seems to really like "burgers" lately too.
Please add me to your list!!
layner6@yahoo.com
Lincoln is looking less and less like a turtle, congratulations. :) This is why I am glad I have a daughter, but it doesn't mean that this won't happen. Happy Father's Day Preston!
That is SO funny! I especially loved the part where you take a bite of a pretend burger! too funny!
Bentley has been sticking his finger up his nose lately as well. Looks like they will be able to have some fun times together what with their mutual love of animals and boogers.
Lincoln is looking so big! aww.
eww eww! but a great story! My son has booger problems, too. My daughter never has. Weird.
i know I already commented yesterday...but this is so funny. It still makes me laugh!
love ya!
ps. i'm excited for the 30 days of photos!
Post a Comment