Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 2: Tan the Man! An ode to Tanner.

Tanner...what a good brother he is to Preston. He has sacrificed both his time and sleep to help Preston at the house from dawn until dusk. Tanner is definitely one of my favorites.

Funny Tanner Quotes:

"My favorite thing to do is watch EFY girls."
"I love college! All the girls are so hot!"
"At last! I get to see the inner workings of the LDS woman."

Did I mention what an amazing Uncle he is? He feel asleep in a chair at a department store with Lincoln. So funny! I wanted to take a picture, but didn't have my camera.


These are the clothes he's been wearing for two weeks!
Another funny Tanner story:
"I was right by where EFY has their dances and I saw all the cute girls, but then I realized I looked like crap and smelled like it too...so I ran away."


Tanner you Rock!


Tanner, you really are the man!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Too cute! I'm glad you are in the challenge

shauna said...

I am guessing the challenge is to make a post every day? With a picture, right? I might be in on the challenge but let me know what it is. I checked Andrea's site but didn't see it.