I hate leaving my blog unattended, but life has been crazy busy! Don't worry loyal readers, I'll post more interesting things tommorrow. Just thought I'd let everyone know why a week has gone by without any news. :)
So uhhh, it has been almost a week.... and you said that you would update tomorrow on this post... I am very upset with you. Well, not really. How are you doing? Are you guys in your house yet? I need an update. love ya!
3 comments:
Hey! Chris is gone with his computer again today! Can you just email me the link to that photo stuff, or something?
So uhhh, it has been almost a week.... and you said that you would update tomorrow on this post... I am very upset with you. Well, not really. How are you doing? Are you guys in your house yet? I need an update. love ya!
I was starting to get worried
Post a Comment