Friday, February 22, 2008

Death by No-bake cookies


Here I am alone...just my No-bake cookies and I. One of us won't make it through the night, and I hope that someone isn't me. I can see the Headlines now...
Beloved Wife and Mother died from sugar overload! From then on when ever my friends and family have No-bake cookies they will have a moment of silence on my behalf.
Oh well, what a way to go!

5 comments:

Here's the Story said...

Have you ever thought about a career in writing? You crack me up. If I don't see you tomorrow morning at the relief society breakfast I'll come looking for you!

Michelle said...

Hey Kathryn,
I hope in was one of the good songs that would have put you into labor. I should have come over to indulge in no bake cookies with you. If you get to lonely Matt said you can come spend the night over here!!

shauna said...

Last night Ben got home at midnight and I was still awake. I told him that talking to you just puts me in a good mood and I wasn't able to go to sleep. I actually got a lot of recipes ready to post. Thanks for talking!

rachel said...

Kathryn your blog is so cute! I didnt know that you were pregnant congrats!!! Those cookies look yummy!!!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

us girls and our obsession with CHOCOLATE!! those nobakes inspired me to search the house franticly for something sweet... i better go my brownies are almost done!!!