Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Promise is a Promise


Ok, so I am totally regretting putting this picture up as I type, but a promise is a promise. I should have tried to dress cute or something, but alas I was already in my P.J.'s...oh well. It's wrong to make a pregnant woman post a picture of herself when she has two weeks left. I hope you all feel good about yourselves...Shauna Taylor!

8 comments:

shauna said...

That is so cute!!! I love your hair, too. You just make every other pregnant person jealous by how good you look. It is so weird to think that you only have two weeks left! That is so soon. But, I must tell you, I am hoping that he will be late and come on the 17th. I wish I could be there. I almost want to just buy a ticket and go. I told Ben that I was leaving him in June to go hang out with you. He said that would be alright. You really do look cute. Thanks for the picture.

Valerie: said...

Omg if you even think you dont look cute for one second then you are crazy!! i was right..your body looks the same except for your belly. You really only look like you are 7 or 8 months along. I would pay to have your bod when i was pregnant. If you ever feel fat then let me know and i will post a pic of me when i was this far along and u will be thanking your lucky stars for your body heheh and the hair cut is so cute.

Michelle said...

Kathryn you are just as beautiful as you always are!!! I have to say that the picture would have been better with the hippo mask we discussed. I am also excited to meet the newest Lees family member.

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Wow you seriously look like your 2 months away still! you look so good! I love the "best friends" thing too, so sorry i couldn't go to your thing. we are all sick with colds here at the dunn house! cannot wait until sick season is OVER!! oh and THANK you for your compliments on my blog! you are SO nice!!! That seriously made my day!

Katie said...

Thank you to all my sweet friends! You guys sure know how to make someone feel awesome! You guys are the best!

The Six Moores said...

Kathryn you look so cute! Congrats on the soon to be new baby! Hope all is well there in little old Rexburg! I Miss ya. I forgot how stinkin funny you are. Reading your blog made me laugh hard.
Amy Moore
My blog is themerrymoores.blogspot.com
if ya want to check it out. Warning I am not creative i just put pictures on!

andrea said...

This picture is the cutest thing ever! Nothing like seeing your little sister pregnant. It brings warmth to my soul!
love ya
drea

The Riries said...

Lookin' good! Seriously!