Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Best Friends!


I don't know what I would do without my two Best Friends! Tonight we had a cooking class for Relief Society, and it would have been so awkward without these two rascals. Everett was busy entertaining everyone by being Curious George and Preston was my cooking helper (well basically he did it all), which took a lot of pressure off of me. Poor Preston was in a room full of women and I could tell he felt totally out of place, but he stayed to help me because he loves me. They are always there to help me and be my biggest fans and supporters. I love my boys!

3 comments:

The Riries said...

Awww, so sweet. They both did a great job. And so did you! Thanks again!

Caralee and Jon said...

I agree with Kathryn. It was awesome! You guys are such a cute family! I love that Everett got to go swimming! Way to go!

-Caralee http://idahonewmans.blogspot.com

Here's the Story said...

One of my favorite things about you is that you are so genuine and sweet! What a cute picture of your buddies! I am bummed I missed out on your class but I'm sure it was great. Sorry we weren't much fun at the library. Caleb has entered a new phase in his little life and I still haven't quite adjusted yet :0 ) Oh well. Thank you for the invite. It was still nice to just get out of the house.