So, one night Preston made a comment on how much I ate or something like that and I said jokingly, "Is that a fat joke?" Now Everett loves to say that at random times. He said it once in his prayers.
I didn't pee my pants but I did have to laugh because you didn't give me your blog address. Luckily Michelle already had it. Heidi watched the movie of everett and would like to know where his dinosaurs are. I like his new haircut. I am really gald you started one though. After talking to you today I figured you would get around to making a blog when you were alone this weekend...I'm glad you got it done sooner!
hey kathryn...its me valerie from rexburg. I got your link from michelle's page. I am glad i am not the only one on here that is new at this. I am really bad at keeping up and even figuring out how to do this but i will give it a try..i added you on my page...here is my link if you want to add us. I heard you were preggers!! that is exciting. We are trying but it is not happening as fast as i would like but i cant complain too much cause we have only been unsuccessful two months in a row!! ok well hope your all doing well...we miss rexburg. our link is thevanderlindenfam.blogspot.com
Hey Kathryn! Garett loves watching other kids' videos and hearing them talk and play! He was so cute laughing and tried to spin around like everett did! Maybe he'll pick up the talking thing too!
3 comments:
I didn't pee my pants but I did have to laugh because you didn't give me your blog address. Luckily Michelle already had it. Heidi watched the movie of everett and would like to know where his dinosaurs are. I like his new haircut. I am really gald you started one though. After talking to you today I figured you would get around to making a blog when you were alone this weekend...I'm glad you got it done sooner!
hey kathryn...its me valerie from rexburg. I got your link from michelle's page. I am glad i am not the only one on here that is new at this. I am really bad at keeping up and even figuring out how to do this but i will give it a try..i added you on my page...here is my link if you want to add us. I heard you were preggers!! that is exciting. We are trying but it is not happening as fast as i would like but i cant complain too much cause we have only been unsuccessful two months in a row!! ok well hope your all doing well...we miss rexburg. our link is thevanderlindenfam.blogspot.com
Hey Kathryn! Garett loves watching other kids' videos and hearing them talk and play! He was so cute laughing and tried to spin around like everett did! Maybe he'll pick up the talking thing too!
Post a Comment