I will be going private with my blog. Send me your email addresses. I'll leave this post up for a couple of days and then I'll go ahead and make the change. Thanks...Now if I can only figure out how to make my blog private. :)
If you know and would tell me that would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. Look at the Poll to your right and vote, but still give me your email addresses. Ha, Ha, Ha.
12 comments:
Hi there, I'm glad you were able to find my blog. Now I just need your email to add you to the 'private' blog.
I was playing around with the blog and found out how to make it private.
1. Go to customize
2. Hit settings
3. Hit permissions
Then just follow the directions. Thanks for the invite for tomorrow I really appreciate it. I haven't done anything fun in a VERY VERY long time. Thanks again.
Here is my thing with making it private...When I get online and look at blogs I see links to people that are from home and I think "Oh, I wonder what they are up to." But then they have a private blog and I can't see what they are up to. That is why I don't like private blogs but I don't have to worry about that with you. So, for me, I don't care if you go private but there may be that friend from ten years ago that gets all excited to read your blog and finds out it is private. And, since they haven't talked to you in so long they don't have your email address.
Just as long as I can view your blog I don't care what you do.
Hey! This is Megan...use to be Hartlein.....use to live right next door to Heather at Aspen Village! Anyway, I would love to be on your list....so my address is meganferguson@juno.com
Also, when I get your email, I will add you to my blog....yay! It is a blogging party!
Oh...and the whole thing about going private.... I have mine private because I have a crazy ex-husband and I just don't like that he can look at what we are doing as a family.... So, that is why I have ours private....but it really is up to you!
hey girl... my email is slusie@hotmail.com
Hey babes!!! It's Heather Fa'anunu writing to say- please add me to your large list of peeps! My email address is hfaanunu@yahoo.com Thanks. I found you through a friend of a friend of a friend on blogger and I am soooo happy to see your beautiful family blooming. You are the most gorgeous mother of two ever!! Love ya-Heather
mindywg AT mac.com
Can I play? gitchygoome@gmail.com. -Melynne
abentleylarsen@yahoo.com
ooo count me in your blog is so fun to look at (one of my favorites) dunntiffany@gmail.com
i have mixed feelings about putting mine on private blog mode just because i'm not that important and if people have to make an effort and sign in they just won't look! ha! no, but i am trying to decide. it is kinda scary who can see it but then what about all the long lost friends that look you up. i wish there was like an option of people requesting to look at your blog and you can say yes or no. that would be cool.
Everyone is going private!
Layner6@yahoo.com
Post a Comment