It's official, my camera is dead! It died a couple of days ago and I was so devastated. Then by some miracle it came back to life, right when I was ready to throw it in the trash. I was so happy. Today on our stroll to the gardens we whipped out the camera to take a picture of Lincoln wearing his shorts on his head in place of a hat, and the camera had for sure kicked the bucket. I'm so sad!
So here is my last picture for the Photo Challenge:
Lincoln has become so spoiled, ever since family has arrived he has been held THE ENTIRE TIME...so this is him in his swing, which he used to enjoy, being sad and wanted to be held. Little Stinker.
8 comments:
Oh man, Lincoln is so cute! I am glad that he grew out of his "turtle" stage. :P
OH man! We just got our camera working again! Good luck with yours!!
Ben and I can't decide who lincoln looks like. Sometime I think he looks more like Preston but then I keep looking and I don't see Preston at all. What do you think? I know as the parent you definitely are a better judge about it.
hee hee hee! I love his expression! Not totally upset, but definitely not buying into this whole "swing idea".
SO cute, he is adorable. Get yourself a nice SLR canon camera! I am about ready to upgrade as well. I am going to spend way too much on my next camera.
Yeah, we both have job offers out here already. We are coming back in September to finish our last year of school but the offers are really good and we get full benefits and everything. He is willing to work with me when we have kiddos so that I can work from home etc...I have worked for our boss for two summers in a row and Brandon is working for him now. We will still interview places to see what else is out there, but its going to be kind of hard to top the offer our boss has given us. Congrats on your house it looks like it is coming along. When did you and Preston graduate?
Lincoln is very cute! Our little Jared suffers from the same problem of always wanting to be held-if only we had all day to hold them....
oh, and about wanting to be hold--do you have a sling or other soft/fabric carrier? Those are the best for carrying the kid AND getting stuff done! I have used Maya Wraps with both of my kids and loved them. Maybe Andrea still has hers she could send you. :o)
Post a Comment